VR Days Europe Matchmaking Event
by Enterprise Europe Network
On 14th and 15th of November the Netherlands Enterprise Agency the Chamber of Commerce and partners are organizing the b2b matchmaking event during VR Days Europe 2019*.
- VR Days is a 3-day conference and exhibition on Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Content, creativity and innovation.
- 2000+ Professional attendees from 50+ Nationalities
- 140+ expert speakers from the worlds of health, tech, business and arts.
- VR Days is a remarkable mixture of amazing content, hardware and software companies, investors, and industry experts set in a beautiful environment that encourages a great mix of browsing, networking, and learning from speakers.
You will have the opportunity to set your goals, customize your profile, evaluate meetings, and plan networking meetings all ahead of time on the Enterprise Europe Network matchmaking platform. The Enterprise Europe Network is the largest business support network in Europe.
- Business: Startups, Venture Capital, Corporates, CEO’s and Entrepreneurs
- Art: Content Creators, Artists, Developers, Producers, Directors, Distributors and Platforms
- Science: Startups, Labs, Content Creators, Researchers and Universities
|First Responders |
Location Based Entertainment
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with organisations you are interested in
- You schedule your own meetings
*You need a pass to the main VR Days Europe event to participate in the
Matchmaking event. You can get a pass at the VR Days Europe website.